A Little Bit Of Everything

Monday, July 24, 2006

La Robe De Maries Des Cieux


I am now watching a new series on 8TV every Saturday and Sunday.There is always something special in Taiwan's drama series.The plots are refreshing and heart-warming at times.

I think Cyndi Wang looks a lot like Vivian Hsu(from Love Storm). Not very beautiful but cute and lovable.She is Tao Ai Qing, a girl with a strong character.She is different and that is why both the leading men (Ming Dao and Leon Jay Williams) fell for her.She is also an animal lover and I enjoyed watching her talking to her rabbit and the farm animals.

I must say that I like Ming Dao's character,Hai Nuo more than Leon's.He is really funny and takes good care of Ai Qing.I know Ming Dao is in 183 Club but he looks familiar in another way.... Then,I browsed around the net and voila,he was the host of Kings of Adventure! No wonder!

We know that she is falling for Aaron but I just hope that Ai Qing will choose Hai Nuo over Aaron!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home