A Little Bit Of Everything

Thursday, May 25, 2006


I watched the last episode of "The Mischievous Princess" on Tuesday.I must said that Si Tu Jing (Jang Na Ra) was very lucky to be loved by two guys at the same time.Two good guys! Just like in "Sweet Home Alabama".We knew that she and the emperor (Alec Su) make a perfect couple.But...it keeps me wondering.He has so many wives already and we cannot blame him because he is the King! Will he still love Jing after 10 years or so?

There was a time when I hoped that she would choose Bai Yun Fei instead.I was moved by his words in one of the episodes,"I only want Si Tu Jing to be my wife.I just want her!"Fei said that the King could have any woman he wanted but he just had to compete with him for the only girl he loved.

But I believe that the King's love for her is sincere and true.He was ready to give up his role just to be with her. Aww...isn't that sweet!

The ending was a happy one with Jing becoming the Queen and gave birth to a pair of twins (a girl and a boy). As for Bai Yun Fei,he married Princess An Ling and they were indeed a very happy couple too.

2 Comments:

  • I guess you must be a big fan of Alec Su ;-)

    By Blogger cute_amy, at 8:11 PM  

  • I am now a fan of Ming Dao too!!
    He's so cute...and don't we all just want to give him a hug ;-)

    By Blogger cute_amy, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home